3.21.2007

I'm such a BLOG SLACKKKKKER


Sorry about the absence. I've been so busy being mom that I haven't had much time this week to be me. T-ball on Monday nights and Wednsday nights and Karate on Wednsday and Friday nights and tball games on saturdays. Homework and reading every night and trying to keep them busy.... AHHHHAHAHHHAAHHH!!!! I'm so glad I'll no longer be a almost full time single mom and I'll be back to being the "sorta single mom" by the end of next week. I have a feeling its gonna get worse til then. Next week is teacher appreciation week and I want to do something special for Lori so that's been taking up my thoughts these last few days. I got to see Shannon today and I don't think I've seen her since her birthday party two months ago. I miss my friends.

I did get a chance to talk to my aunt Sandy today about Bunco so now I need to make Pink Bunko Score sheets and tally sheets to go on the tables. We figured that there will be about 10 tables plus the $100 she got from people who wanted to contribute but can't come. each table 4 people at $25 a person. That is $100 per table.... that is about $1000 in one afternoon. That's not including the raffle we are having there too. Thank you so much aunt sandy and her friend Vicki for doing so much work to make this happen for us. I still have to get some of the prizes and need to make a letter for that.

Mom is having a bunco party in April and I'm having one in May with about 16 people each. Thats about $400 a night. We are having another garage sale and Karen (my mother in law and breast cancer survivor) is having one for us too. We need to raise at least $900 each to qualify to walk and Starbucks will sponser the rest if we do a mini walk. I have two planned one in April and one in May. So thats our news today.

No comments: