3.10.2007

Training day

In July I'll be walking with my mom, my best friend, and 2500 or more others walkers in San Francisco in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. We each are required to raise at least $1800 per walk. We walk between 26 and 39 miles in one weekend (that includes those wicked SF hills too) Today I officially started my training. We walked hills in Upper park and although we only walked about 2 miles because we had the kids with us, it was steep and uphill. Lucky me. I can't wait to walk more. I'm so excited. I think that my tuesdays will be designated walk days after I work in Wyatt's class and one big walk in upper park on the weekends until Chris gets out of the acadamy march 28th. I can then up my days around his schedule. My big problem... fundraising. I really need to get on the ball. I need to host a mini walk. I'm holding myself accountable to set it up this week. Can't wait. I'll be posting pictures of last years walk along the way too. Don't know how to post it on the side of my blog yet. I'm still a blog idiot... Here's my page: http://info.avonfoundation.org/site/TR?px=2097414&pg=personal&fr_id=1286

Hopes and prayers for a cancer free tomorrow...

No comments: