3.12.2007

Little steps




I told the girls at work today that I wanted to walk with them. So at 10am they call... LETS GO. and off we went. It was only a 10 minute walk but I figure that plus all the walking I did at target, running up and down the stairs 7 or 8 times today and walking around the school going to pick up Wyatt must all add up to something right? Well, even if it isn't much something is better than nothing, and no, I still haven't taken my paperwork over to Starbucks... its on my mind though. gotta drop a shoutout for my cousins birthday... Happy Birthday James!!!

Hopes and Prayers for a cancer free tomorrow.

1 comment:

Renae Lindsay said...

Dear Tina:

I love your blog. Keep thinking about that paperwork to be sent to Starbucks. That means $900 donations into your Avon Walk Account.

Love ya
Renae