7.31.2007

Busy Busy Busy

I've been so busy getting ready to go camping and catching up on my other blog that I haven't had much time to blog here. But I will tell you that I will be reading Dr. Susan Love's Breast Book in the next few weeks and I will give you a bit of a synopsis and review when I finish it. Right now I am concentrating on packing for our family camping trip and changing my diet(not like ON A diet but lifestyle, everyday food choices, that are better for my body diet). More on that when I get the results back from my thyroid blood tests then see the endocrinologist. I did take Dr. Oz's Your True Age test last night and considering my medical history I still came out younger than my biological age. Surprising to me, not surprising to those who still think I look 14 years old (pimples and all) LOL.

No comments: