4.26.2007

Its a small sad world


I had a realization this morning when Chris left for work and I turned on the TV. A realization that those men (some who are still boys) who are over there, or here, or in the ocean, where ever they may be while they are protecting us, are dieing every day. So when I watched the news and saw the pictures of that boy in uniform, 18 years old with dreams of serving his country and paying that ultimate price... being carried out by his brothers in a flag covered casket my thoughts went to my brother-in-law who is a Staff Seargent for the US Army. That boy came from a unit on the same base as his in Ft.Riley Kansas.It is a small world, close to home and something that I will have a few days to excape from and I am thankful for that. Thankful that my BIL serves our country so we can be free and thankful that although I'll be taking a brief vacation, i will come back to the real world thankful that there are men and women willing to be on those front lines to protect us.

THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU ... SO WE CAN BE FREE>>>>

You are appreciated and loved

No comments: