4.26.2007

Blessings

I am blessed:

-to give you this disclaimer that there are many feelings based on my religious beliefs in this blog. I do not apologize just understand that my beliefs are not everyone elses beliefs. I am who I am.

-to be a mom of two beautiful and rambunctious boys

-to be a wife to a man who has grown with me, set goals with me and I have watched become the essence of what a Hero truly is, in his families eyes and in the eyes of a community.

-to be a friend to a few wonderful people who make my life better for them just being a part of it.

-to have a best friend and mom who will walk next to me so we can change the world together.

-to know my weaknesses and to try to be a better person by either doing better or giving myself credit for the things I am good at, and for knowing the difference in the two which is sometimes the hardest part.

-to be alive in a time when the words we speak are free, but not without consequence, moral or legal.

-to be in a country where I can follow my dream but I know it shouldn't come easily or free.

-to be a parent, a child, a grandchild and a niece, a sister, a sister-in-law and Auntie and to have all the people who make me this person close enough to touch because I really want to (even if that means flying to Savannah, Georgia or Fort Riley, Kansas or even Seattle, Washington.

-to be here with all of you.

-to know that my words, my dreams and my hopes to find a cure not only are heard and seen but are truly making a difference in the world.

-to have Starbucks (double white mocha=) Just kidding). Meagan at the E.Ave and Cohassett store backing me. they are sponsoring me and my mom to make it an easier achievement to reach out fundraising goals.

-to have an Aunt who is such a generous soul, with friends who have generous souls. LOL

-to have the freedom of religion so I have the right to believe that God has a plan for me and that God, my savior, and of course my family and friends who are already in Heaven, are waiting for me there with open arms and love to give.

-to read the sign outside the church that my son goes to preschool in that read "If you do not believe in God, you had better pray to God that you are are right" LOL

I want to find a cure for cancer because my heart brakes to think that maybe it doesn't matter (and I miss my Uncle James but know that I can't have him back here and now). I am making a mark on this world and I am blessed to have good feet and a strong healthy body, a voice and the drive to get out there and speak my mind. I have faith that God has led me to this point in my life to make a difference. I am proud of who i am and what i am doing. I am making a difference with each penny, each step and every word I speak towards this work I call "A Cure for All Cancers". Thank you for being a part of that. I am blessed that you can read my words and You want to and maybe you will get out there and make a difference too.

Hopes and prayers for a Cancer Free tomorrow...

No comments: