8.18.2007

When He comes knocking... open the door.

I have had feelings and thoughts that have found difficult to express about my faith. I just don't want you to think that I'm trying to shove my beliefs down your throat. Essentially I believe in Him, I love Him and I am so thankful that He is in my life to guide me. I enjoy going to church and wish that I could get my behind in gear and attend on a more regular basis for me and for the boys. In my thoughts and prayers about how I feel I found this blog. He gives us gentle nudges or throws us to the church doors sometimes depending on our needs. He gave me today, and again I am thankful. Serving the Queens puts into words what my heart has been saying for months, perhaps years about the way I feel. We all have our own opinions, I don't share her life or know her troubles because I am not her. What I can do is relate.
I end each of my letters I post asking you all for things and support and sometimes $$$ with a line that lets you know a little bit of who I am, I hope you take it as what it is, how I feel about him... that he can move mountains, he can preform small miracles every day. I hope he gives us the knowledge to find a cure for all cancers.
because I have
Hopes and Prayers for a Cancer Free tomorrow...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Left to right" me with BFF and my Mom before we crossed the GGBridge AWBC 2006

No comments: